Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the trouble with struggling

still have not found beloved ipod. my heart aches.

bought the necklace. tis lovely.

still not talking with B. I am beginning to wonder how long it is going to be. I am NOT going to be the first one to talk. He decided to be a dink and ruin things, so now isn't it up to him to try to make ammends? He hasn't even really apologized for robbing me. Isn't robbing something one is meant to apologize for?

For the past year, through all his struggles, I have been the one defending him, listening, caring, convincing mother to let him come back home. He was my best friend, and things just kept falling apart more and more. And then, he decided to make one last show to say "Hey, guess what, I know you've always been there for me, but I don't actually give a shit about you after all."

How am I supposed to take that?

No comments: