Sunday, June 29, 2008

Since the boredom continues...

Here is another post.

The place where I live is a disaster, and one would think that with so much needing to be done, I would be able to find something to do. Unfortunately, I have never found boredom to be cured by doing such arbitrary things as "chores". In fact, I might fathom that doing chores would make me more bored than I currently am sitting around doing nothing.

I look forward tonight to having something interesting for dinner, because I am more than a little tired of the Chinese food that has been lingering in the frigde for days now.

My head aches for what I believe is the third day in a row, and I'm 99% sure that my brother stole one of my favourite CD's. Pffffff.

I need a life.

Well... I have a life, it just isn't especially interesting at the moment. Sometimes my life is spectacular. Sometimes it is depressing. Sometimes it is both. This week it is both.

2 comments:

Glitter Muffin said...

your blog is so amazing, i wish that i could do one as good.
i guess i'll never have as many skills as you!

Glitter Muffin said...

p.s.
the pink background is so awesome.