Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A garbage day....

I feel like I'm posting on here too much, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm new to the whole blog thing, and I am rather unaware of typical protocol.

Today was a horrible day.

-B robbed me of twenty bucks/caused me to lose all trust I had remaining in him
-lost my ipod/possibly B pawned it?
-rented movies that blow
-got take out Swiss Chalet that was much below par
-got whistled at by some homely 12 year old boy
-was made to eat dill pickle popcorn
-Spent Canada day almost exclusively alone
-did not get to see the BF
-did I mention that I LOST MY FREAKIN IPOD?????

boo.

I am lost without.

plus, I miss the fam, like berserk.

on the good side, the BF left his CD's here and now I am enjoying them, whilst I whine to possibly no one!

how long till summer's over again??

(P.S. if you read my post below about comfort in nature, just know...that it doesn't work when the ipod is lost.)

No comments: