Wednesday, July 2, 2008

pffffff

This is day two of not talking to B, and day two of not having

IPOD!!!!!

tis making me miserable. My suspicions of B selling it are ever increasing. Damn. At least today I get to see BF. And get outta this place for a few hours.

Do you ever find yourself completely taken by something... an object that has no meaning to you, but just captures your attention to the point where you feel like you need it? I felt that way when i bought my neon pink pashmina scarf. The colour and texture of it were so perfect that something in me told me it was to be mine, and that was that.

Now, at the mall, there is a craft sale, and in said sale, there is a necklace. it is a huge glass heart and i don't even know what i would wear it with, but every time i go to the mall i stop to look at it. only prob is that i am cheap, and i don't wanna spend the money on something that i can't think of what i would wear it with.

blah.

damn being poor. damn it!

No comments: