Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oh, ipod....

After searching my apartment top to bottom, twice.
After emptying my purse, completely, at least five times.

read that last line again.
and again.
and take one bloody guess where i found it...

IN MY DAMN PURSE!!!!

part of me thinks that B is screwing with my head, getting some kind of sick enjoyment out of watching me drive myself nuts.

or, perhaps, my ipod is trying to make me appreciate it more. absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

either way, the ipod is back, and i can now go for walks with joy, instead of lonliness.

on a second note, i effin love my BF!!!!
he has this crazy and wonderful way of always making me feel better. one minute i'm crying, and the next, i'm laughing my ass off at something silly he just said or did. and, he always, ALWAYS reminds me that he's with me till the end, by my side, to hold my hand when i'm scared, wipe my tears when i cry, and share my laughter when i'm happy. if everyone in the world could have the love that i have, i'm pretty sure the world would be a much better place

:)

g'night!

No comments: