Sunday, July 13, 2008

Today, so far..

is not shaping up so lovely.

bored out of my mind, with nowhere to go, because it's pouring rain.

tried to watch a movie this morning, wait...afternoon, and my bleep head brother decided that it was a great time for him to be a dink. he works nights, which was his own damn choice, so he got home at 6am and i put my movie on at like noon. he yells at me to turn it down, so i do. then he starts bitching that i should be watching it on my computer, but he was being so bloody rude that i ignored him.

so he told me to go jump in front of a car and do the world a favour.

so i said

ok, i'll get right on that.

eventually, i put the stupid god damn movie on my computer.

i am beyond tired of spending my entire life tip toeing around various people that i live with. i am tired of wondering if things ever change.



BLEEEP.

No comments: