Saturday, July 12, 2008

well...

i did not win a million dollars off my kitkat wrapper, which was disappointing. but, as they say...life goes on.

i finally have a day off, and it is feeling quite lovely. i have to go out shopping today, because i need more work clothes...but i'm not getting outta bed until i am good and ready!

i went out to a bar last night...for the first time ever really...it was cool. my friend's husband's band was playing, and they were great! he's actually a really talented singer, and i was quite impressed! the BF, my friend, and i sat at a table and yelled to each other for a couple of hours while they drank beers and i drank coke.

lol...oh me.

at first, when i got my first drink, i started drinking it and it tasted weird. i was like

"i think there might be alcohol in this?!" and BF said he was sure there wasn't because it would have cost more if it did. then i realized...i'm so damn used to drinking diet coke, that regular coke now tastes weird to me. whatev, i'm a loser and i know it.

the funny thing about this bar, is that me and my posse were younger by just about everyone in there by about 10 years....at very least.

one can see many funny types when sitting in such a bar... like some lady who was wearing a cowboy hat, and this button up shirt that was too short, and she did not have a stomach to show off. or later, some bleach blond who came in, sporting a tiny pink dress, and stiletto heels.

i think i'm too old for my age. i can't imagine being mid-thirties or forties going out dressed like the women in this bar were. hell, i don't even dress like them now, despite the fact that my actual age permits me to.

however, i'm sure that they all looked at me like i was a freak, being that i was dressed far too metal for this bar. but whatev...when i look good, i look good, and i did in fact look good. it just kind of made me laugh that the 19 year old is all covered up, and the 40 year olds are hanging it all out.

weird?

anyways, i am starving. i better get something at least moderately healthy, because i have been slacking. i get home from work so bloody hungry, that i grab the first fast food that i pass. my body, not appreciating it so much.

blah...

No comments: