Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hello world

I haven't blogged in forever.

not that i haven't had anything to aimlessly rant about, i have just lacked computer access.

my apartment is messy, and i have to start making tacos in five minutes.

i just watched a movie about andy warhol and edie sedgwick. it was odd, but kinda good i think.

a job has NOT called me.

sadness.

plus, i am sick. i am always sick, because i am always stressed up to my eyeballs, and my immune system has no time to catch up.

damn sir, this blog sucks.

ttyl

1 comment:

me said...

Oh!!! Sorry your day stinks. It would certainly be the job's loss if they don't hire you. And as for getting sick all of the time, you need to start taking echinecea to keep up your immune system- and drinking some echinacea tea wouldn't hurt either. You have to look after yourself! Love you!